Motul 300V POWER 5W-30
• Viscosity grade SAE J 300 5W-30
• Allows for maximum engine power
• Superior wear protection
• Ideal for qualifying or short races
Motul 300V is the standard to which all racing motor oils are measured. Arriving 50 years after the debut of 300V in 1971, Motul 300V continues to be a market leader in lubricant performance and technology in the competitive world of professional motorsport. The latest version builds upon Motul’s legendary ESTERCore® technology and comes in an expanded range of viscosities with increased engine protection, reliability, and power.
• Improved performance: The new Motul 300V racing oil improves engine performance by reducing internal friction. This new formulation ensures proven power and torque gains across the whole powerband.
• Better reliability: Motul 300V protects engines without compromising performance, by providing high shear stability for maximal oil film resistance, even in most extreme conditions.
• Improved compatibility: Motul 300V now fulfills modern engine requirements: compatible with exhaust gas after-treatment systems such as particulate filters, compatible with biofuels, especially ethanol, and protects against low-speed pre ignition or LSPI in turbocharged, downsized engines.
• More sustainable: Motul 300V uses non-fossil based renewable materials to reduce its environmental impact. Motul says its carbon footprint is reduced by 25% during the manufacturing process, compared to its previous formulation.