Motul 300V COMPETITION 10W-40
• Viscosity grade SAE J 300 10W-40
• Excellent balance between power & protection
• Ideal for rallying, GT or historic racing engines (rebuilt engines)
• Enhanced protection against wear and oil pressure drops
• Suitable for engines exposed to medium oil-fuel dilution
Motul 300V is the standard to which all racing motor oils are measured. Arriving 50 years after the debut of 300V in 1971, Motul 300V continues to be a market leader in lubricant performance and technology in the competitive world of professional motorsport. The latest version builds upon Motul’s legendary ESTERCore® technology and comes in an expanded range of viscosities with increased engine protection, reliability, and power.
• Improved performance: The new Motul 300V racing oil improves engine performance by reducing internal friction. This new formulation ensures proven power and torque gains across the whole powerband.
• Better reliability: Motul 300V protects engines without compromising performance, by providing high shear stability for maximal oil film resistance, even in most extreme conditions.
• Improved compatibility: Motul 300V now fulfills modern engine requirements: compatible with exhaust gas after-treatment systems such as particulate filters, compatible with biofuels, especially ethanol, and protects against low-speed pre ignition or LSPI in turbocharged, downsized engines.
• More sustainable: Motul 300V uses non-fossil based renewable materials to reduce its environmental impact. Motul says its carbon footprint is reduced by 25% during the manufacturing process, compared to its previous formulation.