Qualube Sprayable Gear Lube 0
A semi fluid aluminium complex grease based on solvent refined hydrocarbon oil incorporating solid lubricants, polymers, extreme pressure additives, and a blend of antioxidants and corrosion inhibitors, combining to provide highly effective lubrication with excellent corrosion protection. This product has been specially developed for the lubrication of all types of open gears, including spur, helical, worm and bevel drive gears, as well as for steel tyres and supporting rollers, that are subjected to extreme loads at high working temperatures. These conditions are found in machinery such as kilns and ball mills used in the continuous process industries. This lubricant is bitumen free.
• Easy to apply with standard spray equipment suitable for pumping and spraying fluid greases
• Lasting thin, almost dry film which does not collect dust and dirt
• Thin film does not drip and therefore maintains contamination free surrounding area
• Tackiness additives ensures maximum protection of work surfaces and provides long lubricating film life
• Totally water repellent
• Dewaters and can be applied to wet surface