Delivery & Returns
- We offer free delivery on orders over £90 including VAT to mainland U.K. addresses. For orders below £90 including VAT a delivery charge of £7.50 (Ex VAT) will be applied. However for Non-Mainland, Highlands and Islands of the UK, a standard charge of £15.95 will be applied. If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact us.
- Deliveries are usually made within one to three working days of order throughout the UK. If your order is not stocked or unavailable for immediate dispatch, we will advise you giving you a date, where possible, for the availability of the Products.
- Orders are not always guaranteed for next day delivery. Please contact us if you have any queries at all about the best way to receive your order.
- We use reputable couriers and provide appropriate and safe packing for the delivery of our Products. However occasionally problems do occur. Please inspect the Products immediately upon receipt and notify us within 24 hours of delivery if the Products are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract.
- The Products will be your responsibility from the time our courier partner delivers the Products to you at the address you gave to us.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full
What If Your Products Are Damaged Or Defective?
- Please notify us directly within 24 hours of delivery if the Products are Damaged, defective or, the wrong item has been sent in error.
- If you have received Products that do not comply with any of the Contract for any of the reasons as set out in clause 3.1, then it shall be our responsibility to collect the Products. You will be entitled to replacement Products or a full refund (including delivery costs if applicable).
- We will provide for a courier to collect your Products and to deliver replacement Products (if applicable) at our cost.
- Before the courier collects your Products, please follow the procedure set out in 3.4 (a) to 3.4 (c): -
a. Package the Products up safely;
b. Stick the returns form (which is provided with your Products on delivery) on the front of the package; and
c. Clearly write your order number and account number (which can be found on the delivery and invoice note) and your surname onto the returns form.
- Where returned Products are found to be damaged due to your fault, you will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
How Your Refund Will Be Made Under Clause 3
- If you are receiving a refund under clause 3, your refund will be made within 30 days of us receiving the returned Products.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the Products including delivery costs (if applicable), by the method you used for payment.
Your Right To Change Your Mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013)
- For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. This may be subject to deductions as described in clause 6.2.
- How long do you have to change your mind? How long you have depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered as described below: -
- You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the Products, unless:
- Your Products are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receive the last delivery to change your mind about the Products.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind under this clause 5, you are responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
- You must return the Products in person to where you bought the item or post the Products back to us at: Online Shop Returns, Witham Oil and Paint Ltd, Outer Circle Road, Lincoln LN2 4HL
- Before you return your Products to us, please follow the procedure set out in 5.5 (a) to (e): -
a. Contact us by telephone on 01522 521192 or email us at email@example.com to inform us that you are returning your Products;
b. Package the Products up so that they are secure for posting;
c. Stick the returns form (which is provided with your Products on delivery) on the front of the package;
d. Clearly write your order number and account number (which can be found on the delivery and invoice note) and your surname onto the returns form; and
c. Provide us with evidence that you have adequately insured the Products for the return journey.
How Your Refund Will Be Made Under Clause 5
- If you are receiving a refund under clause 5, your refund will be made within 14 days of us receiving the returned Products or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. Your refund will be made by the method you used for payment.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the Products (excluding delivery costs). We may reduce your refund of the price to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.