Woco Barn Paint provides excellent protection and improved appearance to exterior buildings , barns, stables, sheds, silos, windmills factory units, corrugated metal and all types of timber or metal cladding.
Long Lasting Protection
Highly recommended to coat fencing, gates, farm equipment, tanks, drainpipes, doors, windows and many other areas around farms, factories, homes and gardens. Apply to previously painted surfaces, such as weathered bitumen, tar, varnish or creosote. This remarkable paint product can be applied straight onto previous painted surfaces, made from an acrylic resin system our Barn Paint offers a tough durable microporous protective coating with excellent colour retention. Flexible with the substrate, it reduces flaking and blistering providing a long lasting coverage. Exhibits fast drying and low odour properties.
• Water based, low odour and non- toxic
• Excellent adhesion onto a variety of surfaces
• Available in 5 and 20 litre sizes
• Colour choices available – Suffolk Black, Cley White, Blakeney Grey, Burnham Green, Scolt Stone & Aldeburgh Blue
• Drying times at 20˚C: Surface dry 20 minutes, hard dry 2-3 hours - overcoat 3 hours.