An incredibly long-lasting all round, heavy grade liquid lubricant, ideal for all rust protection jobs that will help save time and money on multiple re-applications. This award-winning product protects all types of metal, on machinery, vehicles and equipment and protects rubber and battery terminals from corrosion caused by water, moisture, acid and salt. This Lanolin based lubricant stays on even in harsh conditions such as sand, salt and mud and will extend the longevity of all your equipment and free up well rusted parts. Prolan can be used on multiple applications, from a general workshop and household lubricant, and resists acids, alkalis, moisture and salt. Environmentally friendly and biodegradable, and certified for the food grade industry, it is non-toxic and non-carcinogenic and therefore ideal for the food, marine, forestry, waterways and land areas. Internationally certified by NSF for worldwide certification.
- Long lasting rust protection for vehicles and machinery; saves time on re-application
- Stays on in harsh conditions (sand, salt, mud, fertiliser)
- Ideal for heavy duty vehicles and machinery used in marine, agriculture, forestry such as spreaders, sprayers, loaders, marine vessels and cutting equipment.
- Increases machinery life and may increase resale value
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Internationally certified by NSF for worldwide certification in food processing industries
- Available in 400ml aerosol, 1 litre, 5 litre, 25 litre and 200 litre barrels