Prolan MEDIUM Grade Lubricant
An unbelievably reliable all round, medium grade liquid lubricant, ideal for all rust protection jobs which helps saves time and money on multiple re-applications. This award-winning product protects all types of metal, rubber and battery terminals from corrosion and has excellent wood preserving properties. This Lanolin based lubricant will extend the longevity of all your equipment and frees up well rusted parts. Prolan can be used on multiple applications, from a general workshop and household lubricant, to specific protection of metals, wood and electrical components to prevent moisture penetration and corrosion. Environmentally friendly and biodegradable, and certified for the food grade industry, it is non-toxic and non-carcinogenic and therefore ideal for the food, marine, forestry, waterways and land areas. Internationally certified by NSF for worldwide certification.
- Multi-purpose general workshop lubricant for rust protection
- Resists acids and alkalis
- Frees up frozen components
- Lubricant for drilling, cutting, machining and pressing
- Electrical wiring and connections, non-conductive up to 70KV, won’t break down rubber or wiring
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Internationally certified by NSF for worldwide certification in food processing industries
- Available in 250ml aerosol,1 litre, 5 litre, 25 litre and 200 litre barrels.