Qualguard ORATEC Concentrated Coolant
Qualguard ORATEC Coolant is a monoethylene glycol-based engine coolant concentrate. The additive package is designed with the latest inhibitor component technology to produce finished antifreeze, which is free of amine, phosphate & silicate. The combination of the long-lasting organic additives with carefully selected mineral inhibitors makes this technology extremely suitable for application in heavy-duty cast-iron engines.
When mixed with water at the appropriate rate, the coolant will provide the following advantages:
• Improved anticorrosion protection of all metals and especially cast iron which makes this product extremely useful in heavy duty application.
• Excellent protection for cylinder liners from the effects of cavitation-erosion
• Thermal characteristics that permit effective engine cooling without boiling.
• Elimination of deposit problems caused by the use of hard water.
• Protection against frost, depending on the concentration chosen.
• Excellent antifoaming characteristics.
• Meets most European and International Standards including ASTM D6210.
• Suitable for use against applications requiring the CAT EC-1 standard.
Qualguard ORATEC Concentrated Coolant is an extended life antifreeze which should be replaced every five years or every 250,000 km for passenger vehicles or every 1,000,000 km for trucks and commercial vehicles. Original Equipment Manufacturers’ (OEMs) recommendations should be followed when changing out cooling systems.
Qualguard ORATEC Coolant complies with most European, International & OEM quality standards:
AFNOR NF R15-601 (France), AS 2108 (Australia), ASTM D3306 (USA), ASTM D4656 (USA), ASTM D6210 (USA), BS 6580: 2010 (UK), Chinese Standard GB 29743-2013 (China), CUNA NC 956-16, FVV Heft R443, SAE J 1034, UNE 26361-88, CAT EC-1