QUALGUARD PREMIUM BIO MPG COOLANT
Qualube Qualgard GXLC5 - Biodegradable Anti-freeze / Coolant – the “Green Alternative to Traditional Antifreeze” Unlike traditional engine coolants that are based on glycol, a material derived from fossil fuels, Qualube Qualgard GXLC5 is based on glycerine, a natural material that is derived from a renewable bio resource. Qualube Qualguard Premium MPG Coolant is a low toxicity coolant concentrate (anti-freeze) based on propylene glycol, is readily biodegradable to a biodegradation of 99.0% (OECD 301E).
Qualube Qualguard Premium MPG Coolant is specifically suited for caravan (static & mobile), marine boats, and environmentally sensitive winterisation storage, plus other non-automotive applications using carefully chosen organic additives to give the following properties in aqueous mixtures:
• Protection against excess freezing conditions
• Elimination of deposit problems caused by use of hard water
• Improved anticorrosion protection of all metals and alloys used in the system especially the aluminium
• Excellent antifoaming characteristics.
• Free from nitrites, amines, phosphates, borates, silicates and contains no other mineral additives.
Appearance - Blue liquid, free from matter in suspension.